Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Monday, May 15, 2006

First time!!

Hello all,
This is my first attempt at blogging.... The children and I just dropped Shawn off at the airport for a 3 week trip to Turkey and Greece. With Shawn away, I should have my evenings free to figure out this whole process. For now, I will attempt to post a couple of pictures and get things started. Bye for now! Bev

1 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Blogger Matt, Christine, Elijah, Joseph, Sarah, & Oliver said...

Congrats! You caught on to blogging as fast as Izzy from Grey's Anatomy turned into a psycho :-)

Matt W.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home