Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Germany

Hello all,
We have made it to Germany safe and sound! Our computer is on the fritz however, so Shawn has gone in to a neighboring city to an Apple Store to see about it. So I will hopefully soon be posting some pictures of our new great country on our newly fixed computer OR our newly bought computer! I am hoping for the former.
The weather has been beautiful and we have enjoyed our city thus far. It is wonderful here and I am sure we will enjoy our time here.
So keep checking here and facebook as I have tons of pictures already and hope to be able to put them on soon.
Bye for now!

2 Comments:

At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray, News from Germany...Tracy reminded me it was only 3 days since you left but I have been anxious to hear from you...Glad your flight went well and I am sure the kids are enjoying their newest adventure...hope they remember all this travelling when they are older..I am sure Benjamin will..ha Ha !!I will be looking forward to seeing your pictures and even more to chat with you on Skype...Love to all..Grammie Weir

 
At 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Canada Day! Hope you did something with maple in it? We have Canadian Maple syrup on the shelves of the grocery store here in Oz. Wearing a Canadian t shirt? Enjoy your time together. You can't help but enjoy when all the family is together! I bet Dad is getting lots of hugs and kisses!Love to all!Keith,Brenda.Paul,Celia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home