Shawn, Bev, and Family

Welcome to the twinhouse! Shawn and I were married in 1997 and have been blessed (yes, blessed!) with 2 sets of twins. Alexander and Benjamin were born in 2002 and Hannah and Jacob joined the family in 2004. We created this blog to keep friends and family updated on the excitement in the twinhouse.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Goodbye Shawn

Hello all, thought we might be due for a few more photos.... So here are Alexander and Benjmain with their new prized possessions sent from Grammy and Grampy from Canada. They know all the players and remain quite avid hockey fans....checking NHL.com daily and can shout out all the players and teams and standings.


As most of you know, Shawn has gone off ahead of us to Germany to start his research. Last Sunday we had to say goodbye until we go over to join nearer the end of the school year. We "celebrated" (I put that in quotes since we didn't really feel all that joyful that he was leaving us!) by a dinner out a restaurant on the Royal Mile. So here are some pictures of our night out:


We also walked Shawn out to the bus stop for him to begin his journey. Here are a few pictures just before he left:



And here are a few of Hannah and Jacob performing some original dances in our kitchen:




And as a last note, if anyone is looking for a nice place to go for a little break, why not choose Edinburgh?! I would love the company!
We are all doing very well here but I do get a little lonely in the evening when the children are all in bed. Shawn is doing very well in Germany also but is feeling a little lost as he didn't know German quite as well as he thought he did....his studies have been all reading thus far so to be put in a new country would be quite disheartening! I know he will catch on very quickly....now if I would just start my studies so that I am not equally as lost when I get there!

1 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How I wish I could come and see you!!! If only it was 2012 :)
I enjoyed Hannah and Jacob's dance moves - they are very talented!

Did you get my birthday card yet??

Love, Cindy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home